In 1979, the Alliance began as a coalition of organizations working to meet the needs of pregnant and parenting teens in Massachusetts. Today, we continue this tradition by integrating the needs and resources of providers throughout the Commonwealth, and advocating on behalf of youth programs and organizations.
The Alliance membership is comprised of organizations that work with and on behalf of Massachusetts youth, including pregnant and parenting teens. Our member organizations include public school systems, state agencies, school and community health centers, and local pregnancy prevention coalitions.
View a list of our current member organizations.
Benefits of Membership
By becoming a member of the Alliance, you will join a powerful statewide network of service providers dedicated to improving the lives of teens in Massachusetts.
Membership matters! Membership contributions support our efforts to engage policymakers, inform them of the important role member organizations play in the lives of their constituents, and advocate for state budget appropriations to support member programs and services. The more organizations that comprise the Alliance’s member base, the more influential we are with policymakers.
Benefits you and your organization receive with your membership:
- Advocacy for key services and programs that promote adolescent sexual health and resources for young families. Many of these programs are those run by member agencies, for example, the young parent support program, young parents HiSET program and and Teen Parent Shelter Program, Teen Parent Child Care and Teen Pregnancy Prevention, and Healthy Families
- Teen Parent Lobby Day participation, providing teens and service providers a unique and powerful opportunity to interact directly with legislators and educate them about the issues and policies of greatest importance and concern to teens and providers alike
- Access to the Alliance’s in-depth examination of state budget recommendations for teen parent and prevention services providers
- Receive timely, in-depth alerts containing the latest state policy information on teen pregnancy prevention and teen parenting
- Access to the Alliance’s social media sources like Twitter, Facebook and our YouTube channel, which allows your organization to have minute-by-minute updates, forums to voice your opinions on the importance of work with teens, and resources to post on and refer teens to
- Receive substantial discounts on newsletters, workshops, trainings and our annual statewide conference
- A link on the Alliance’s website and other social media sources
- Ability to post your organization’s upcoming events on the Alliance’s website and publish your organization’s job/volunteer opportunities on a monthly basis
- Participation in Alliance video projects
- Ability to nominate teens and co-workers for Alliance awards
- Technical assistance/support for pregnancy programs
- An Alliance bag with 100 condoms and 10 free Blue Books for teen parents, upon request
- In the coming months we also hope to establish a member listserv on the Alliance’s website, where member organizations can connect with each other, ask and answer questions, and share success stories, challenges and best practices. Strengthening relationships and empowering all member organizations to best serve their constituents is a primary goal of the Alliance.
|Organization Budget Size||Dues|
|Less than $100,000||$125|
|$100,000 - $249,999||$250|
|$250,000 - $499,999||$400|
|$500,000 - $749,999||$625|
|$750,000 - $999,999||$750|
|$1,000,000 - $2,499,999||$950|
|$2,500,000 - $4,999,999||$1,100|
Memberships last for 12 months beginning the day membership dues are received
Become a Member
Register for membership online or download the form below and return it by mail.